Hudson Valley Outdoor Gentle Yoga
Time & Location
About the Event
We're moving our mats from indoors to outdoors, embracing the natural elements of the earth and the sun - getting back in harmony with mother nature. Unwind every Saturday Morning to release tension and unlock blocked energy within our bodies so that we can live with abundance and revitalized bodies and minds.
In this 60 minutes gentle yoga class, we will practice combining breath and movement, getting in our bodies with a sense of mindfulness. Some poses will be held longer to really embrace all that our body has to give and receive. Creates time and space to move through the challenges, strengthen, and go inward. Open to new yogis and those feeling called to listen within.
- **REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED TO HOLD A SPOT FOR YOU**
- Social distancing will be required and the class capacity will be 10 people for safety - If you know you cannot make it, please let me know ideally the day before so I can open a spot up for someone on the waiting list
- Please bring your own mat, towel and water bottle.
- $5 exchange
- If there are classes that are sold out, join the waiting list. There is a chance that a spot will open up and if it does, you will be notified.
- Admission$8+$0.20 Service fee$8+$0.20 Service fee0$0