Kick your strawberries up a notch with vegan coconut whipped cream!
Ingredients (2-4 servings)
1 (14 fl oz) can of coconut cream - (I buy Trader Joe's extra thick & rich)
2-4 cups of diced (organic) strawberries
1/8-1/4 cup of (organic) powdered sugar (can substitute with Stevia)
1 tsp vanilla extract
Dash of cinnamon (optional)
1. Refrigerate can of coconut cream overnight. Make sure to not shake the can as you don't want the coconut liquid to mix with the condensed coconut cream.
2. Scoop the cream out into a medium size bowl and whisk for 30 seconds
3. Add powdered sugar and vanilla extract and whisk for 15 seconds or until clumps thin out.
4. Can serve immediately or refrigerate for 1-2 hours to allow whipped cream to thicken some more.
5. In a small mason jar, layer the bottom with diced strawberries, follow by a layer of coconut whipped cream, another layer of diced strawberries, etc. Continue layering till the top layer is the whipped cream.
6. Sprinkle a bit of cinnamon top & serve.